Retro Pages

Thursday 16 June 2011

New Project

Hey guys,
Once again, due to exams and other things, I haven't been able to post as much as I would like,
And with Ocarina of Time 3D coming out tomorrow I doubt I'll get another done any time soon.
I just thought I'd make a post to tell you guys about a new project that I may be doing in the near future.

Hopefully, I'd like to start doing Video reviews, 'Top 10s' and maybe even 'Let's plays' on Youtube,
I've been inspired by many other people doing similar things and I think that it'd be fun to have a go at myself
But yeah, hopefully you'll see those in the near future

Toku-R

2 comments:

  1. Video top 10s are always fun.But it often causes controversy because people don't agree with each other. I love top 10s though, they're the perfect way to find out what good games (hidden gemms as well) are out there. Looking forward to the project ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Danwen, that's what I think too, but I will make sure people know that it's my personal opinion, I have all the equipment I need now and just ordering some more cables so I can record off my N64 but yeah, it's long but I wanna get started sometime soon, I redesigned my youtube page background and my Logo, what do you think? :)

    ReplyDelete