Retro Pages

Sunday 27 February 2011

My N64 Collection So Far...

In October 2010 I got my hands on an N64 after 10 Years,
and I was pretty happy because it was a Limited Edition Pokémon Stadium console.
I got it with Pokémon Stadium and Super Mario 64 and since then bought 7 more games.
admittedly, for 5 months of having the console I havent bought alot, but here is my collection so far.
Pokémon Stadium, Super Mario 64, Rocket: Robot on Wheels
Banjo-Kazooie, Donkey Kong 64, Body Harvest,
Glover, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Star Wars Episode 1: Racer
My Whole Collection ATM, not very impressive but I love it
Pokémon Stadium Console and Controller
Boxes for N64 Expansion Pak and Body Harvest
Like I said, it isn't a very big collection, especially for 5 months but it's one of my favourite possessions and I'll always get enjoyment from switching it on and playing through games from when I was 5 :D
Soon, when I have money, I plan to buy Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Jet Force Gemini, Majora's Mask to add to my collection

Toku-R

No comments:

Post a Comment