Retro Pages

Monday 11 April 2011

Bootsale Swag


I realise that most of the posts I've been making recently have been about my collection rather than reviews of Retro Games, admittedly I haven't had alot of time on the computer as I've been going out alot more but still..
Is it a bad thing?

Anyway, I've been to another boot sale and picked up quite a bit of stuff,
I got 2 series of anime and a few manga too, I also found some Retro Items



Managed to find a Gameboy Colour for only £1 and a copy of Mulan inside
 and Advance Wars for £1.50



and F-Zero X and Jet Force Gemini £4 for the 2 :D

Pretty happy with what I found yesterday and pretty pleased with today too!


Rented Super Monkey Ball 3D and Rayman 3D for the week for just a fiver!
played em for a little bit and think they're both great, the 3D effect is pretty awkward on SMB3D though..

Anyways, will get back into the habit of reviewing pretty soon I hope..

Toku-R

No comments:

Post a Comment