Retro Pages

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Games from the Past and Duo Screen

Okay so this weekend, the creators of the anime/gaming blog Duo Screen and I decided to meet up!
We met in town and then shopped for a bit before coming back to my house to play video games and chat,
I had already met one of the creators (Caialn) before but it was my first time meeting Danwen so that was fun.

Back at mine we got to know each other more and played a few arcade games and then I watched while Caialn played Majora's Mask, we pretty much spent the whole day together and it was pretty fun!
Caialn playing my 3DS and Danwen reading my manga


Also, at another bootsale I managed to find another cool retro related item,
I picked up this Sega Mega Drive emulator console at the bootsale for only £1!
It's normally found at about £20 - £30 too so I saved quite a bit there.



It's quite a nifty console that also looks quite cool in my opinion,
It has 20 Mega Drive games on it such as Alex Kidd, Sonic and Knuckles, Golden Axe, Ecco and so forth.
Admittedly I have most of the titles on this console on other platforms like PS2 or those TV plug-in games theres only about 5 that I don't have but I don't mind a bit since it's still a cool find IMO

Toku-R

5 comments:

  1. Haha! Yay, a picture! Is it okay if I copy-paste on to our blog? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does the sega thing have fantasy zone in it? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. No it doesn't unfortunately, they do a few editions of the handheld though and one of them has Fantasy Zone AND Streets of Rage

    ReplyDelete